Selasa, 08 Desember 2009

Santa Video Message Personalized For Your Child - FREE!

Posted on 03.50 by design arsitektur

Oh my gosh - this is so COOL!! It's a personalized video message for your child from Santa and guess what? It's FREE. I filled out a simple check list form and made a silly version for my daughter Jamie. From that check list form, a short movie clip is made for your child with Santa personally speaking to your kid from the North Pole.


Upload a photo of your child and when Santa opens a book to check his naughty or nice list your child's photo will appear in his book with also a few extra details.



On the form - you check what state you live in. As you can see, there is a map shown with your child's name and approximate location. It's helpful that Santa knows where you live : )


I checked a box that says my daughter is working on having less tantrums this year (she's 14 ; ) ) Here's what Santa said: "I see here that you've been trying really hard to stop *throwing tantrums* I'm very proud of you. You need to keep it up - as you know nothing gets past Santa".

As I mentioned, this was a silly one I made. I'm having way too much fun with this!! Would you like to make a video for your spouse? There also is a version for adults. View the video I made for my daughter Jamie. To make your own version - go here. Suggestion: If you would like, watch mine first before you make one - you'll get a better idea of what you might like to do. This doesn't take more than 4 or 5 minutes to make - but you will have so much fun making one you'll want to make them for all your family and friends. So beware - this could take hours.

ENJOY! I hope you have as much fun with this as I've had...I'm especially loving this because it's free : )

Enter our Moody Mamas $250 Maternity giveaway here.


No Response to "Santa Video Message Personalized For Your Child - FREE!"

Leave A Reply